We embrace differences. Place of birth, mother tongue, he, she, them — diversity is our greatest asset. Because when we stand together, co-workers and customers, we can take on anything.
Do you want to be a part of building the bank of tomorrow? Northmill is reshaping an entire industry and our people are at the core of this incredible journey. Each day, Northmillians develop products that are helping thousands of people save time and money. Join some of the greatest minds of the industry and help us simplify people’s financial life.
The scope of your role:
• Improve processes across the team and company
• Find issues and bugs even before they appear
• Work in close cooperation with developers
• Work with a cloud environment
• Review requirements with the product department
• Test software in both manual and automated ways
• Be a quality advocate and always ask “why?”
Who are you?
You are a curious and pro-active person with a genuinely interest in the quality of software.
We are open for:
• Good understanding of software development process
• Knowledge of test automation on different levels
• Experience in testing complex systems
• Knowledge in programming/SQL
• Curiosity & pro-activeness
• Good English speakers (min. B2)
Good to have:
• Knowledge of C# and .NET
• Knowledge of working with web services/web API
• Knowledge of CI/CD
• Experience with non-functional tests
• Knowledge of Amazon AWS cloud
• JIRA, GIT
Northmill is a tech-bank with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2006, we develop customer-centric and accessible products that help everyone save money and time. Northmill has 200 000 customers and 145 employees, with over 50 percent working with IT, in three countries.