We embrace differences. Place of birth, mother tongue, he, she, them — diversity is our greatest asset. Because when we stand together, co-workers and customers, we can take on anything. That’s the power of we.
Become our partner-in-tech, join Europe's Newest Neobank, Northmill Bank.
What started as an idea to simplify peoples financial life is now an industry-leading platform.
We are a challenging profitable product-company where technology rules!
The scope of your role
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will take part in the process of overseeing the development of modern financial applications.
You will have an impact on our applications by working closely with businesses and customers who use our banking products.
You will interact with other development teams, product and architecture to do your job. You will take part in the process of planning architecture and preparing technical tasks to deliver business value.
We are working in a cloud native environment. Previous experience with public cloud is not a must have, but will be a big advantage.
Who are you?
You are a creative and curious person with a genuine interest in software development. We are always looking for new knowledge and have a curiosity out of this world, we think that you have the same mindset and you are excited to read about the latest tech trends. You might also, like us, love to write nice and high-quality code.
We hope you are not afraid to inform about problems and have your thoughts on various solutions.
You are a team player and used to work in an Agile environment.
Since we are a multicultural team English is the required language.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in creating web/desktop applications
- Experience developing applications using C#
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices (code reviews, continuous integration, continuous deployment, testing)
- Familiar with Web services/web API
- Experience in working with SQL databases
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Willingness and interest to collaborate and work in a team
- Experience in technical leadership roles
- Experience in designing architecture of technical solutions
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure platforms
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
Start: When we find a perfect match
Extent: Full time
Northmill is a tech-bank with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2006, we develop customer-centric and accessible products that help everyone save money and time. Northmill has 200 000 customers and 145 employees, with over 50 percent working with IT, in three countries.