We embrace differences. Place of birth, mother tongue, he, she, them — diversity is our greatest asset. Because when we stand together, co-workers and customers, we can take on anything. That’s the power of we.
Northmill is growing and we need to strengthen our marketing team with a Digital Marketing Manager.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will play a key role in the central marketing department, you are responsible for all Northmills paid marketing acquisition channels. This included SEM, social media, display, content marketing, affiliate and brokers across different markets, products and brands. You will develop, improve and optimize our existing business and ensure profitable growth. A Head of SEO works closly with you to optimize the overall digital marketing effort. Your role is strategic but also includes a lot of hands-on execution. You handle all technical and reporting topics in your field of work, and report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Setting the strategy for acquisition marketing within SEM, social media, display, content marketing and affiliate and brokers across different brands, products, and markets
- Develop and optimize all paid acquisition marketing campaigns and securing the company’s competitiveness within all the channels of your responsibility
- Review and initiate new marketing channels and initiatives, optimizing the outcome from a ROI perspective
- Analyze traffic and ROI KPI:s from all channels, building the basis for knowledge-driven decision making based on growth and profitability goals
- Ensuring that compliance, rules, and regulations are followed within your channels
- Work together with external suppliers
Qualifications and personality
- Minimum 4-5 years experience of working with digital acquisition marketing in environments with a heavy focus on performance marketing B2C
- Hands-on experience of building campaigns within Google Ads, GDN, and Facebook Ads Manager and similar
- A true marketing person, a creative mindset balanced with an analytical approach
- Solid technical skills and experience from GTM
- Great analytic skills, comfortable with using excel and other tools available within the digital marketing field
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A clear commercial drive, achieving results and driving the business forward
Whats in it for you?
- A bunch of friendly, driven and nerdy colleagues! It's a big part of our success story. In addition to endless interest in innovative technologies, consumer credits, IT security, and data, we are experts in everything from football, dogs, Nintendo, interior design, technology and more
- Social events, fairs and other education forums.
- Enjoy one of Stockholms most astonishing views in our brand new office at Regeringstatan 20
- Work-Life Balance
- And perhaps most importantly: Opportunity to influence your own development, career and work situation