The role & responsibilities
- Ownership of the end to end recruitment processes for IT related position as well as other office functions
- Working closely with Hiring Managers
- ATS management - project status, candidate communication, and job posting
- Co-create, follow up and fulfill digital and physical employer branding activities.
- Co-creating an employer branding strategy
- Support other HR-related activities and tasks when needed. HR back up
- Support the Office team in Office-related and event-related tasks when needed
- Professional experience in a similar role connected with leading end to end recruitment processes
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, openness to change and new challenges
- At least good command of English, written and spoke
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Support your professional growth with the opportunity to attend training workshops and industry conferences
- Real influence on company products and culture
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work
- Benefits packet (medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport - and partially founded card for the family, English lessons, library)
- Internal conferences, trainings and parties: Northcon, Northdevtalks, Northchill
Northmill is a tech-bank with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2006, we develop customer-centric and accessible products that help everyone save money and time. Northmill has 200 000 customers and 145 employees, with over 50 percent working with IT, in three countries.
Have we caught your interest?