We embrace differences. Place of birth, mother tongue, he, she, them — diversity is our greatest asset. Because when we stand together, co-workers and customers, we can take on anything.
Welcome to the North:
Become our next partner-in-tech, join Europes Newest Neobank, Northmill Bank. What started as an idea to simplify peoples financial life is now an industry-leading platform. We are a challenging profitable product-company where technology rules!
We are now looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team. Are you the next Northmillian joining our journey?
The scope of your role
You will take part in the process of overseeing the development of modern financial applications. You will develop our products and services using React (Hooks, Context API), Styled components, Storybook, Cypress & react-testing-library, TeamCity (CI & CD), Bitbucket and Typescript.
You will have an impact on our applications by working closely with businesses and clients who use our banking products.
Who are you?
You are a creative and curious person with a genuinely interest in software development and UX/UI. We are always looking for new knowledge and have a curiosity out of this world, we think that you have the same mindset and you are excited to read about the latest tech trends. You might also, like us, love to write nice and high-quality code.
You are a team player and used to work in an Agile environment.
We are open for:
- Experience in single-page applications development using React/ReactNative or any other JS UI Frameworks
- Experience in UX/UI
- Familiar with software engineering best practices (code reviews, continuous integration, continuous deployment, testing)
- Knowledge of web services/web API creating a client-server application is welcomed
- Fluent English speakers
What do we offer?
- A bunch of friendly, driven and humble colleagues! It's a big part of our success story. In addition to endless interest in innovative technologies, consumer credits, IT security, and data, we are experts in everything from football, dogs, Nintendo, interior design, technology and more. Social events, fairs, and other educational forums.
- And perhaps most importantly: Opportunity to influence your own development, career and work situation.
Start: As soon as we found our perfect match!
Extent: Full time
Northmill is a tech-bank with the vision of simplifying everyone’s financial life. Founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2006, we develop customer-centric and accessible products that help everyone save money and time. Northmill has 200 000 customers and 145 employees, with over 50 percent working with IT, in three countries.